Sunday, March 15, 2009

MR Network PaRtY!!!

The company I work(MR. Network) for is expanding like crazy- we are looking to double the amount of agents we have and to do that we obviously need to hire double the amount of people asap! To get people interested in the company we hosted a dance party along with Fuse drinks. We gave away over $2000 worth of prizes to the people who showed up and had some sweet DJ's!

Me and my oh so lovely receptionists walked around the crowd getting phone numbers and names of those interested in working for our company.

I think we spent more time taking funny pictures of ourselves than doing our job...




I think the faces fit the Hotties title... dont you?




Mike was a good sport and helped out with the security. His three years of experience in the security field helped out :)




Showin off our hot shirts before the crowds arrived...


All in all it was a very successful night, we had a big crowd that showed up and a lot of people who were interested in the company. Now if they all get hired i'm going to have a lot more paperwork to do :(


1 comment:

The Lowerys said...

You look so cute! :) Too bad I don't live up there anymore...I could use a job. I don't know if you read my post, but I got laid off last monday. So for now I'm a stay at home mom, which is nice cause I love to be with Nate and Logan!