Sunday, April 19, 2009

WiCkEd!!!

Ahhh what a wonderful weekend it was- the sun was shining, I was out with two of my most favorite people and we were headed to, WICKED!!! Woo Hoo!!

Somehow Marci scored us killer tickets to Wicked at the last minute and we had a girls day. My mom spoiled us and took us to lunch and to the show and out for dessert after. We have the best mom ever!


Here we are waiting in the 100 ft long womens restroom line 10 minutes before the show.... we were getting super excited!


Here we are in our seats- I dont know why but we always sit like this me, my mom, Marci, LOL I just noticed that. We had a great time- Wicked was amazing, the cast was so talented! I wish we could go everyday!






3 comments:

The Lowerys said...

I'm so jealous! I wanted to see it so bad! You'll have to come down this summer and see Footlose or Annie with me at Tuachan! :)

The Hansens said...

sooooooooooo good!! I couldn't believe how good it was. I'm so glad you got to go!!

Jen & George Scott said...

SWEET!!! I loved Wicked, wasn't it the best???