Friday, February 19, 2010

We're Famous!!!

Thanks to Marci for the reminder for me to post this...
A few weeks ago in the Daily Herald newspaper there was an ad for a contest to enter if you had a good proposal story and the top 10 stories would be published in the Daily Herald on Valentines Day. I sent in our story pretty much because I was bored that Sunday night and lets face it, Mike really did do a good job. So I hear nothing back from the paper during those weeks and I totally forget all about it. Then on Valentines Day on the way back from our mini getaway I get a billion phone calls and texts from people saying me and Mike are in the paper!
Anyways if you want to check it out here is the link.
Our story is titled 'Sunset on Newport Beach.

http://www.heraldextra.com/lifestyles/article_22ed9740-1833-11df-9732-001cc4c03286.html

No comments: