Thursday, June 25, 2009

Anniversary Gift

For our first wedding anniversary Mike surprised me with a 4 legged present! When I got home from work on Wednesday I had a 6 week old- Old English Bulldog puppy waiting for me!
We named our new baby Tank.

We have been looking for another puppy for a little while so Chopper would have a buddy, but Mike kept being hesitant. Who knew he had this up his sleeve?!?!



Chopper and Tank already get along so well. Tank loves to follow Chopper around all over the house, and tries to keep up even though he is super clumsy.
He is such a sweetheart! We love him tons!













4 comments:

The Lowerys said...

I can't help but to keep looking at all the cute puppy pictures! He looks so sweet and cuddly! :)

Tyson, Kaylee and Lucy said...

He si so cute! I love him already! We still need to have a puppy play day!

marci said...

I am so happy to be an aunt... again! :) He is really cute. I'm glad Chopper has a friend!

Jackson Family said...

HE IS SO SWEET!!!