Thursday, January 7, 2010

2009

What Mike & Blayke were up to in 2009


JANUARY

For my 23rd Bday we mixed with the rich and famous at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City.


FEBRUARY

For Mikes 22nd Bday he received his beloved XBox. I am not so hapy about this present.... Boooooo


MARCH

We came to the sad relization that we are both old and fat as we had to rest many a time as we climbed the Y.


APRIL

One of the best girls days EVER! My mom, my sister and I went to see WICKED! It was amazing!!!

MAY

For Mothers Day we took Mikes mom, Lini, to Moab, she had never been. We had so much fun!

JUNE


We celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary- and Mike surprised me by buying me my puppy, Tank, to celebrate.


JULY

How could I talk about July without mentioning my dearly beloved UTE STAMPEDE!!! YEEE HAWWWW!!!!

AUGUST

We headed down to Brian Head for a family reunion with Mikes moms side of the family. It was a beautiful and quiet. Mike and I loved to go out for walks every night in the woods. Shhh dont tell my mom.

SEPTEMBER

We took a trip with the Liechty clan up to Bear World in Idaho and then onto Yellowstone. We stayed in this awesome cabin in Island Park, ID. The view was amazing.

OCTOBER

One of my favorite months last year- my parents flew the family out to Disneyland!!! I think we should probably do this again in 2010 (hint hint) ....

NOVEMBER

Us- chilling by some fall foliage... I couldnt find any Thanksgiving pictures... I guess we didnt do much in November. Go us!

DECEMBER

Woo Hoo for brand new Christmas PJs!

We had a great 2009 and are so excited to see what 2010 brings! (Although I am sorry to say its not bringing any grandchildren, Moms and Dads Farrer & Liechty sorry....) We are so grateful for our wonderful family and friends thank you for all you do for us.

1 comment:

6lasdiablitas said...

You do realize your brother is flipping off the camera in the stampede picture right?? haha. I can't believe how many things happen and change in a year. Hope all is well, I'm coming out in Feb, we should do lunch with the girls like old times....by the way I need your phone number I have lost it from switching phones so many times.