Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our Christmas- its about time!!!!!!!!!!

Heres a quick look at how our Christmas went this year - the computer finally decided it would let me post a few pictures...

Every year my side of the family goes to Thanksgiving Point and goes on a wagon ride through the Christmas lights in the -40 degree weather.





My mom bought everyone headbands to try and protect us from the cold, I dont think it worked much but we still had a blast!



Every year on Christmas Eve, my side of the family gets together and eats a ton of junk food, (props to Marci aka Martha Stewart for making the best fudge, peanut butter bars and sugar cookies EVER!) and watches a christmas movie- usually a Christmas Story, until the kids get to wound up from all the sugar and its time to put them in bed before Santa comes...






Then we head over to Mikes side of the family for Christmas Eve where we get to open one present which is always new pj's (MY FAVORITE! I could live in PJS) and play games- this year it was Wii Fit, until we are too tired and decide we should go to bed so Santa can come.


Mikes pjs had little Tanks all over them :)





On Christmas morning we got up super early and opened our presents from Santa and the family. Mike got me some musicals- bless him :)



I gave Mike some new camo pants for hunting- which he didnt take off for the rest of the morning lol.



Do we look tired???

We went over to my parents house and opened more presents and played with my nieces and nephews and celebrated Shaes birthday.











We had a great Christmas- we still cant believe we have been married 1 year and half, the time has flown by!!

No comments: