Monday, September 14, 2009

Help us not be homeless!

So we just figured out that Tank, our 4 month old puppy Mike got me for our 1 year wedding anniversary is an Olde English Bulldogge and not an English Bulldog, which apparently are 2 completely different breeds. Tank is going to be 70 to 80 lbs instead of 40 lbs.... woops. So instead of getting rid of our baby we are going to try and find a new place to live since our condo doesnt allow pets over 30 lbs. We are looking for a 2 bedroom condo/apt or townhouse/rental home from Springville to Lehi that allows pets, if you know of anywhere please let me know!!!! Hopefully we can find a place soon or hide Tank really well or else we might be living in a cardboard box.

2 comments:

Tyson, Kaylee and Lucy said...

If your willing to move to payson my cousin lives in some awesome condos. I will talk to my Aunts down there and see if they know of any places too!

Jackson Family said...

oh my goodness! That is crazyiness! So I was so excited to see you this week and I got my phone on thurs to text you and Kaylee deleted half your number :( I dont have it memorized so please call or text me so I have the rest of it! :)