Sunday, September 6, 2009

Stuff, Stuff and MORE Stuff!!!

So I have been extremely lazy and have not updated this blog since, lets see.... the 4th of July! Even though all we do is work work work, sometimes we do fun things, here's what we have been up to...

At the end of July we went to Mikes moms side of the family- Family Reunion.... are you all still with me? Lol... It was down in Brianhead, UT. On the way to Brianhead, Mike, Steve and Ryan throught we should 'swing by' Las Vegas for the night, you know since its so close...



Mike and Steve enjoyed the buffets.

We squeezed in a little sight seeing. One of my favorite things to do is to watch the fountian show at the Bellagio.


The next day we were off to Brianhead. We stopped by Cedarbreaks, it was beautiful!
Hanging out with the fam!


Mike got a little fishing in at Yankee Meadow Flats it was so beautiful.




For 'Family Night' Mike took me and Brock to the driving range. I have been to a driving range once before in my life. So this was quite the experience.





Mike showed off his Happy Gilmore swing.


Here is Brock trying to be like Tiger Woods. He IS single ladies....

Next, it was my moms bday woo hoo!!! ( I wont mention numbers) but Iwill mention that I have the best mother! Happy Birthday Mom!






Brock looks very excited to be celebrating in this joyous occasion with our mother.


At the end of August, we went on a Bearworld/Yellowstone trip with the Liechtys. We had so much fun in Bearworld- its one of our favorite places to go!

The Liechty Cubs







Here's me and Annibelle- I love this potbelly pig!












If you havent been to Bearworld you should go- its so awesome to feed and get so up close to the bears!



We rented a cabin in Island Park, ID. This was the view from the back deck. What a beautiful place it was!

The cabin was amazing!





Here are some of my pretend photographer skills lol...






I think we spend most of our time at the cabin playing in the hot tub!






The next day we went to Yellowstone National Park. None of the Liechtys had been there before!















Somehow we managed to pack in most of the sites of Yellowstone into one day. It was awesome.




On the long car ride home I decided I was sick of my hair, so that night I dyed it brown and the next day I got some caramel colored highlights added and cut straight across bangs.... I stll dont know how I feel about it yet but its fun for a change! We'll see how long it lasts.












































































1 comment:

The Lowerys said...

I love your new hair! :) And looks like you two have been up to lots of fun stuff!