Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Puppy Love

Alright I admit it, Im a crazy dog lady. Im totally obsessed with my dogs and treat them like babies... I dont know where I got it from- not from anyone in the family obviously as I am the only one with pets. Anyways- The other day I had some time to kill before I went over to my moms house to watch Dancing With The Stars (something else I am crazy about!), and I took my boys into my room and snapped some family photos. Yes, I even dressed them up for the event. SHHH don't tell Mike. I dont have any sort of fancy photoshop or anything fun like that on my computer so I simply made them black and white and played a little with the contrast for fun. Enjoy!

Heres my 2 year old Jack Russell Terrier named Chopper. He's the sly one of the bunch, as you can tell by the picture. He is a total mommys boy.

This would be the newest addition- He is a 5 month old Olde English Bulldogg named Tank. The name fits him perfectly, he will eat anything. So far he has eaten carpet, plastic bags, dryer sheets, shoes, the list goes on and on. He is very nice and loves all my nieces and nephews!
Aww the first real portrait of the brothers. Holy Cow- go back and compare it to the 4th of July picture. Tank is ginormous!

Even though the last picture is cute- this is pretty much how they really act. They sure do love eachother and cuddle when they sleep but every minute spent awake they are usually playing tug of war over a bone or a toy or fighting to get to sit on my lap.

I just love my babies! I think its time for more!

Our little happy family :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

Ha ha ha I love the picture of Chopper leaning on Tank! A-dor-able!!! And don't worry, I'm kind of a weird Dog lady too ;) Its nothing to be ashamed of!!

Jen & George Scott said...

So much fun!!! By the wya... I love your hair!!! Looks like you had a fun vacation!!!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

You dork, I miss you! Your little boys are adorable :) Hows work?? Still crazy busy?