Friday, March 19, 2010

Disney On Ice

Last Saturday my mom took me and my sister and all the grandkids to Disney on Ice in Salt Lake. What an adventure that was! This was the only picture I could get of the show. I got yelled at 2 minutes after sitting down because I had a camera out. The show hadn't even started yet!! After I put my camera away and the show started 5 or 6 people around us whipped out their cameras and some even recorded the show with camcorders. Do they get yelled at? Of course not. Just my luck.

We all had a really good time, it reminded us of our super amazing Disney trip we went on a few months ago.

Just some super hot chicks waiting for some super cool Disney on Ice.

Grandma and her kids!


The kids were so nice throughout the whole show. All they wanted were sno cones... so me and Marci went down to concessions to get 6 snowcones- grand total... $87. I think it would have been cheaper to fly to Disneyland and get sno cones there.

Ty loved that Cars were in the ice skating show. I dont think I have ever seen someone clap so fast in my life. He turned to me and said very seriously "The Cars are so real." And then he stared into space to ponder how it all worked for a little while. Ha ha so cute. I love these kids!

It was a total rain/snow storm that day! We were not dressed for the awful weather at all. Mom, Marci and Ty took top priority for 'hair' reasons and huddled under the umbrella. This picture doesn't show how funny the 3 looked smooshed together trying to walk under it normally.
Here are the 'big' kids on the car ride home all hopped up on popcorn, soda, red vines, hot dogs, pizza and $12 sno cones. Thanks for the great day grandma! We love you!
We have the best grandma ever!!!!




No comments: