Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Look Whos 23!

Aww my little Mikey just turned 23! I can't believe it. It's crazy to think I knew him when he was getting his drivers license!! The only thing Mike wanted from me for his birthday this year was for me to make my homemade cheesecake. Which of course I did after much groaning- I did not inherit my fathers cooking skills. It turned out pretty ok though.

Oh I failed to mention before he also asked for ammo for his 'baby'. He built an AR-15 over the past couple of months and he brings it EVERYWHERE........ I am not kidding.

After partying at the Liechtys house we went over to my parents for some more birthday fun. I guess 'Birthday fun' to Mike and my dad meant playing with the AR-15 inside the house for hours. Fun......

The only present Mike wanted from me at my parents birthday party was for me to make him perfect brownies in my perfect brownie pan I got for my birthday. So of course I did. Don't they look perfect? That is a very wonderful invention.

On Friday I completely surprised Mike with my real birthday present for him. I took him to the IFLY indoor skydiving building in Ogden. He was totally shocked!! I was so excited. He has always wanted to go skydiving but I am to scared to let him so this seemed safer.

This is his 'power rangers' pose.


Mike loved every minute of it! He was really good at it too! Towards the end of his session the instructor grabbed onto him and they flew up to the top of the tube it was awesome!

Afterwards we went to dinner at Happy Sumo in SLC and I had one more surprise for him.

For dessert I had ordered him a custom 'baby cake' from Flour Girls and Dough Boys bakery in American Fork. If you havent been before you should go! All their food is amazing!
Wow this picture reminds me how very delish this cake was!
Happy Birthday Mike! I love you!!










No comments: